Saturday 9 February 2013

Ellen Gold 5D Cristal Splendor




I could not end this week without another Ellen Gold 5D Cristal - Priscilla has sent me the whole Collection. So today please meet Splendor:




The two pictures above were taken in daylight. Of course I had to add a blurry shot to show some more of its holographicness ;-)


I applied two effortless coats of Splendor over Butter London Nailfoundation and finished the look by applying one coat of Butter London Hardwear. The photos are deceiving - the base of this polish is a deep teal - shown best in the second photo.

The polish gods were friendly and shed some sunlight just when I was ready to take pictures. Isn't this another gorgeous Ellen Gold?

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine




10 comments:

  1. Hi QT! This one is stunning!!! I love teal and holo on top of that?!?! I'm sold! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cupcake, thank you love :-)!!!! I hoped you would like this ;-)!!! I hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this shade! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this one is pretty! I love the holographic shimmers in it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yun xxx - the holo shimmers are just so more visible in a dark base I find

      Delete
  4. Another great shade! I find it pretty unique, I haven't seen any teal based holo glitters out there. This is a perfect choice to end the week, besides the colour suits you so well!
    take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut Nati, this was also the first ever Teal holo glitter I ever saw. In the bottle it looks nearly black and since I speak zero Portugese I had no idea about this beauty until the first brushstroke :-). And as always "merci mille fois" for your lovely comment xxx take care too love

      Delete