Tuesday 19 August 2014

Colors by Llarowe Tog a! Tog a! Tag a! from Llarowe's A Box Indied of August

Hello my dear nailpolish friends! Now today I have another gorgeous, gorgeous number of Llarowe's A Box Indied of August and it goes by the name Tog a! Tog a! Tog a! created by Llarowe. Is it appropriate to label Llarowe a stronghold for awesome holos? I would definitely say so and Tog a! Tog a! Tog a! is a real bright metallic looking purple in the shade and by shade I mean a really shady place with no light floating in from wherever because the second the tiniest ray of light hits that baby it lights up to a crazy blurple throwing linear holo beams mostly in red and blueish shades and now on to a serious picture spam:




 and this is indoors in daylight - oh boy, do you have words???

 and in this picture more of the purple base color shows through

I applied two coats of Colors by Llarowe Tog a! Tog a! Tog a! over my Nailpattern Boldness Digital Hydration. And I know this might read boring but the formula and the consistency are flawless and each brushstroke was a pleasure to apply. Dry time was fast and I finished the mani with Glisten&Glow HK Girl. Upon removal I had the strange experience that the polish pigments sort of divided and I was left with some pink smears of polish that looked like powder residue. If I would have worn Tog a! Tog a! Tog a! for longer than a day it probably could have stained my nails badly but as is all of that residue came off just fine. I first thought that this is my Base Coats do but then I haven't had the same base on all of my nails so I don't believe that, well it is just weird...

Final thoughts: I had Colors by Llarowe Tog a! Tog a! Tog a! on for my todays TRX workout - usually I feel close to death halfway through the hour - it is so hard. But today I just was mesmerized by my nails and sort of walked through the workout in a breeze - I am sure I will feel the impact tomorrow trying to climb stairs, carry papers or even lift my arms to steer the wheel in my car - LOL!!!

This polish is exclusive to Llarowe's A Box Indied to which I subscribe but then Colors by Llarowe have an awesome range of purple holos which are not any less breathtaking.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine <3

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Christine this is an amazing look holo! It is really something special in the sunshine :-D but I really like how it looks in the last photo too - you really suit it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3! I am glad you like my full hand pictures - I always found it helpful to get an idea of what a polish looks when seen as you would look at IRL! It has an amazing complexity I find, this purple number xxx

      Delete
  2. Yowza, I think that holo seared my eyeballs a little, it's so strong. I can see how having that color on your nails can be mesmerizing and distracting. I would get nothing done if that was on my nails. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you dear Yun!!! Glad. I just had to get that work-out done like just following the yelling of the instructor ;-P

      Delete
  3. I wore mine for three days and it didn't stain (just so you know). The holo effect is amazing, even in low light, I'd say it's the strongest low-light-holo I own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, i'm drooling over my keypad, such a bombalicious purple! this is amazing Christine! I sure know thanks to you that Llarowe makes great holos! I have a gorgeous Dirty Diana, and now I'm trying to make it work for stamping ;) will show my attemps soon on my blog.
    bisous ma biche! xxx
    ps: what about the basecoat, I've heard good things about the boldness digital topcoat and would like to try, should I pick the basecoat too?

    ReplyDelete