Wednesday 20 August 2014

Different Dimensions 7 Years Of College Down The Drain from Llarowe's A Box Indied of August

Happy Humpday dear readers!!! And yayyy I nearly made it within the week - I am through all of the polishes that came with Llarowe's A Box Indied for August TO-DAY!!!! I end my review of the August Box with presenting the awesome 7 Years Of College Down The Drain by Different Dimension. This is what lip stains are for lips - it is a polish stain because I cannot say that it is a jelly, well it probably is but then there is so much going on in there like golden and pink flakies and then the whole sheer tint is filled with green/blue iridescent micro particles. Confused? Just look:





I applied four coats of Different Dimension 7 Years Of College Down The Drain over my regular Base Coat. Don't be shocked about those four coats - I started out with an extremely irregular first coat and it took me all of those four coats to even out things. So you totally get away with three coats. However, this guy is not meant to be opaque, but to gleam translucent. The formula is so workable and easy to apply despite all the stuff that swims in there. Dry time is fast and the surface of your nails will be smooth and shiny. I finished the mani with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Final thoughts: I am wowed by Llarowe's A Box Indied for August - each and every polish in this months' box had me squealing, throwing my hands up in the air in delight and what have you. Well maybe with one exception but that is just me and my taste and has nothing to do with either color or formula. Oh and of course another word or two on Different Dimensions 7 Years Of College Down The Drain: I am so happy to add yet another shade to my Different Dimensions family - I tend to neglect that Indie brand for I don't know what reason but they come up with such awesome and unique shades it is just amazing.

I got Different Dimension 7 Years Of College Down The Drain is part of Llarowe's A Box Indied for August and exclusively available with that box only.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine <3

6 comments:

  1. such a pretty pink and shades. it looks great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3! It is actually polishes like this one who turned me into a pink-lover ;-)

      Delete
  2. It looks amazing and I totally love the name as well ;-) 4 coats doesn't bother me especially if it's quick drying and gorgeous hehe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie - haha - in this case you understand - four coats are a small thing considered this beauty xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. AGREED!!!! Habe you considered subscribing to that A Box Indied??? <3

      Delete