Friday 7 June 2013

Les Lilac: Color Club Eternal Beauty

Finally, towards the end of my swatching session last weekend, the sun finally poked shyly through those heavy layers of clouds and look what it gave us:





The above three pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the below photo in artificial light




 and sorry, got a tad picture crazy, below photos in the sun


I applied two effortless coats of Color Club Eternal Beauty over Fnug Aqua Base Coat - no Top Coat. 

Final thoughts:  I am really, really delighted with all the holos of Color Club I have tried so far. Each an every one of them applies like butter, have a great holo effect and the use of Top Coat does not diminish too much of its holo-ness.

In my opinion the color lilac is one of the best base colors for holos!!!

I ordered Color Club Eternal Beauty with Head2Toe.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine











18 comments:

  1. I love this polish! The colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, isn't it??? Do you have it? Thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. Color Club holos are the best! Love how saturated the purple is while still being super holo. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca, I agree totally with all of the above!! Working in an office I was never soooo keen on wearing holos - they lost so much of their omph once indoors - Color Club changed this fundamentally :-) - Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! I'm so happy you got to see the sun...and so did your nails! What awesome photos:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Essie, awwww thank you <3!!!! I am feeling REALLY honored by your comment :-)! Yes - it's been a while since we had a full day of sun here - imagine the agony on what to put onto my nails - LOL xxx

      Delete
  4. Eternal Beauty is on my wishlist! It's just - ahhh - so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather - oh you need this one, it is such a wonderful holo with perfect application, totally awesome - thank you <3

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous, but that goes without saying... I should've known you'd end the week with a bang :) I'm glad the sun cooperated ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis - LOL, I could not resist ;-)!! Without the sun it probably would have ended in a soft "ding" ;-)!!! xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi pet! What an amazing holo effect! I love the CC holos! Jade is also great! Hope you are having a nice evening with lots of cuddles with Nell! Puss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet, thank you so much hon - and I am so with you, Jades are also absolutely amazing! I had a lovely evening out on Friday (therefore my reply only today) - it was great, hanging out all evening outdoors. Nell is a super busy-body right now, always outside chasing butterflies ;-) (and birds, and anything that moves) - viele Küsschen xxx

      Delete
  7. A gorgeous polish, like all Color Club Holos. Are you surprised if I tell you I've got this one, too? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3!!! And no, I am not surprised - haven't you shown it on your blog a while ago??? I thought so..... but then you have an admirable stash of polishes in general and I just love the combinations you come up with - so sorry that I not always get around to comment these days. I hope to be back to my "old" routine soon :-)

      Delete
    2. That's absolutely no problem. I'm just glad you have something that makes you happy and takes your mind off other, not pleasant things.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Ina, awww thank you hon - so happy you like it xxx

      Delete