Wednesday 24 July 2013

Glitter Gal Blue 3D holo

Today I have an older holo shade for you - Glitter Gal 3D holo:


The above pictures is taken in the sun, the below photo is indoors in daylight (to show you the saturated base color)



I applied three coats of Glitter Gal Blue 3D holo over Nfu Oh Aqua Base Coat. The first coat went on a bit sheer and to achieve a saturated opacity three coats are required. As you can see on my photo above three coats provide a very nice opacity and still hold some soft holo effect.

But enough of the talk - are you ready for some more photos taken in the sun?







I sacrificed the tone of my skin to show off this incredible rainbow of holo-madness!!!

I ordered Glitter Gal Blue 3D holo with Harlow & Co.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

15 comments:

  1. Wow Christine!! It's gorgeous!!! What stunning rainbows and what a wonderful base color!! This is exactly my cup of tea! ;) Turquoise and holo!! :P Love it! One good thing with this Swiss heat wave is that you show a lot of holo now ;) :D Viele Küsschen!! xxx
    PS. Was so happy to get your mail :D I've replied now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cupcake - thank you love - I thought of you when I applied it :-)!!! Haha, indeed I am really gravitating a lot towards holo this week ;-)!!! I will reply tonight to your mail, enjoy a lovely day - Puss, puss xxx

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! I could seriously buy every polish you show on your blog! Are you an evil minion send to torment me??? :P Just kidding of course...that's my way of saying you have great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa - thank you love <3! Well, then you know EXACTLY how I feel each time I read a post over at yours!!! I am sure glad that we manage to inspire and tempt each other in this manner - this is so much fun for me xxx

      Delete
  3. This is crazily delicious !! Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart, it's a combination of my two favorite things, blue and holo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca - thank you :-) - LOL, I am happy to have picked the right polish to show today :-D

      Delete
  5. Ah, another gorgeous holo! Love this one too! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yun - thank you so much xxx!!!! I can just imagine that the Caribbean would look like this if someone would throw some holos into it ;-)

      Delete
  6. It's blue, it's holo, I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How'd I miss this one?! It's hands-down amazing! Pretty much what Aglaya said, but your photos amplify it all the more ♥

    ReplyDelete