Thursday 4 October 2012

Enchanted Polish Octopus's Garden


Once upon a time I told myself, that I can control my stash by excluding certain polishes, such as glitters, indie brands, high-end brands.... That was before I saw the first swatches of Enchanted Polish Octopus's Garden. I managed to hold back my urge to order it for a few more weeks, found then it was gone and experienced a bad attack from nail polish anxiety until Llarowe restocked Enchanted Polish. I bought 2 more polishes by Enchanted Polish - Hey Jude and Vampire Dessert -  I will show them at a later time.

Now on to Octopus's Garden. I always have to think of Captain Nemo on his Nautilus when I look at this polish. This is what I imagine he saw at one point or another during his journey. Octopus's Garden is a myriad of colors, shine and holographic sparkle straight from the mysterious depths of sea - just have a look:

The first 2 pictures are taken in artificial light:





 and these 2 were taken in sunlight:





I applied 3 Coats (my heart bleeds at this) to achieve maximum color shift and sparkle. The formula is thin but builds excellently. 2 coats suffice for opacity. I found the application very easy and smooth, normal dry time. I used Essie Fill the Gap as Base Coat and Butter London Hardwear Top Coat. I wore it for 2 straight days of mad typing, dishwashing and all other polish damaging activities and had no tipwear!!!!

Purchase info: I purchased Enchanted Polish Octopus Garden through Llarowe e-shop. They offer a huge selection of unique Indie Polishes and ship internationally at decent rates. Currently this polish is sold out, but you can subscribe to their Newsletter and will receive information on re-stock and new launches. 

So what are your thoughts on this? Do you own it? Or does it sit on your wishlist? Please don't hesitate to comment!! Thanks for reading

Christine



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that´s AWESOME!! Didn´t know this indie brand, it´s incredible! Will subscribe to Llarowe´s newsletter! Bisous

    ReplyDelete