Wednesday 5 June 2013

Les Lilac: Nfu Oh Mor 07

I have one more shade from the Nfu Oh Morning of Greece Collection for you - this being Mor 07 - the lilac cream polish:



 The above two pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the below photo in artificial light


As with all previously shown Nfu Oh Mor polishes, the formula is a dream to work with and applies flawlessly. You see two coats of Nfu Oh Mor 07 over Essence XXL Nail Thickener. I finished the look with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.

I just love the highly saturated, bright and vivid lilac of Nfu Oh Mor 07 and I could imagine that it boarders neon if applied over white. But I have not tried this yet. Unfortunately I had no chance of taking pictures of Nfu Oh Mor 07 outside - it was pouring and pouring and we had to have our lights turned on all day :-(!!!

Oh and I just remembered - I wanted to show you this cute picture of Nell peeking around the corner and being in total play mood:



I ordered Nfu Oh Mor 07 with Pshiiit Boutique.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

12 comments:

  1. Your cat is sooo cute :) I love this colour of nail polish though. A great summer shade. I love the lid on it though. Very unusual :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nell is the apple of my eye ;-)!! The lis of the bottle as the bottle are pretty unusual, I am always reminded of the bottle of Jean Paul Gaultiers first scent ;-) - thank you for your lovely comment :-)

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful lilac...you're killing me! :) And your cat is precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa - haha thank you xxx!!! Nell is already nine years old but still playful like a five year old cat ;-)

      Delete
  3. Nell ♥♥♥ I'm loving this week so much, sis :) Another stunner of a purple on ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis - Nell is the star of this post ;-)!! Thank you - this will probably rank as a favorite of mine :-)! xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww your kitty is so cute! <3
    This is a great color on you! I love how bright of a purple it is! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yun :-) this is really an cute picture of Nell - if he is in action I mostly end up with a furry blurr on my photos ;-)!! This is really an incredibly bright lilac and totally unique in my stash - so happy that you like it xxx

      Delete
  5. Wait, thought I said to stay away from your blog for the week???? OMG what a lovely shade !!! You know Nell is such a cute kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, now that you mention it - you really said so ;-)!!! But I am so glad you hung in there this week <3!!! Thank you I am happy that you like it!! By now Nell is purring delightedly over so much attention :-D xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the picture with Nell <3!
    That Nfu-oh, oh, I just love that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ina - I always think of you when I let have Nell have an appearance here ;-)!!! I think the whole Morning in Greece Collection is stunning but this is probably one of my top three favorites xxx

      Delete