Monday 18 February 2013

Enchanted Polish Freeze Machine, Love A Lot Of Glitter Collection



Good day to you, my dear readers!!! For once I am synched in showing freshly released glitters this week. I was super exited to have snatched three of the five glitters from the latest Collection by Enchanted Polish: Love A Lot Of Glitter. And I did NOT get cartjacked during check-out process - LOL!!! First up Enchanted Polish Freeze Machine:



the above picture is taken inside, the one below outside


I just had to add this photo - it shows the glow of the glitter perfectly - what do you think - are these glitter flakies???



This is one coat of Freeze Machine over Nfu Oh 119, my newest go to dark blue jelly. The consistency of Freeze Machine is on the thick side but I am happy with the application and glitter pay-off, I just had to dab the one or the other bigger glitter to my nails. I used Essence XXL Nail Thickener as Base Coat.

I wanted to show what Freeze Machine looks like when layered over a light base - I choose Zoya Julie from their Lovely Collection for spring 2013.


The above photo is taken in artificial light, the picture below in daylight


Final toughts: A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! This glitter glows in an irisidence lilac and cold blue that reminds me of deep sea life forms. In low artificial light a gazillion of macro glitter particles light up that I was totally unable to catch in any picture. I can tell you one thing straight away: these glitters are totally unique in my stash and again Enchanted Polish managed to come up with something entirely mesmerizing.

Of course I would like to know how do you like Freeze Machine?

I ordered Freeze Machine with Harlow & Co. Most of them are sold out at the moment, but if you follow Harlow & Co by Twitter or Face Book you will be notified of re-stocks.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

13 comments:

  1. Hi pet!
    This was gorgeous! I like it best over a dark polish!
    I'm starting to wake up after my crazy work week-end ;) but only to look in my calandar and see an even more crazy work week this week... mamma mia...
    Hope you are having a much better week!
    xxx

    PS. Nati's polishes have arrived today so we can do our swop soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cupcake - awww so sorry to hear :-( - my week will not be brilliant either: office was closed today because of carnival and I will have to do the work of 5 days in 4, on top of this my boss was away last week and will be away next week = he will be on a roll ;-P. Yay so happy that you got your nailmail :-)!!! Look forward to see all those gems :-)!!! Enjoy a relaxing evening and you have a co-fighter in me for the week - take care xxx

      Delete
    2. P.s.forgot to add thanks for your lovely comment, the glitter pops so much more with a dark base. Still I like the soft version too....

      Delete
  2. Really loving Freeze Machine over Julie! So delicate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky - I also was quite taken with this combination ;-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty glitter! It looks fantastic over both the dark and light bases! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yun!!! It is indeed very versatile and I would probably like to wear one version per hand - or have a second set of hands to avoid choosing one ;-)

      Delete
  4. Both versions are lovely in their own unique ways :) Such a pretty and magical glitter! Reading your above comment, I hope the week goes quickly for you (and next week, too). It's always kind of rough when the boss is out. Hugs, and give Nell a scritch under the chin for ne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liesl - thank you dear xxx!!! As I replied to Yun, I cannot name a favorite either ;-) - Nell sends you his purrs :-)!!! He is totally mesmerized by his new monster catnip mouse - LOL!!! My week started off bumpy - oh well I am feeling so sorry for my boss as he travels weekly between US and Europe - he must be close to collapsing :-( but on the bright side the days fly by and there is never a dull moment ;-)!!!

      Delete
  5. I'm not really into the light version, but I love the one with the dark base.
    I luckily survived Fasnacht last week already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha knowing your Blog I could have bet on your preference ;-)!!! In Reinach we had Fasnacht last week, Basel only started. My ex-husband was a convinced Fasnächtler in Basel - I got enough Fasnacht for a life-time ;-)

      Delete