Sunday 6 July 2014

Jade Diamond Matte Illusion Citrine Seduction

As in my last post announced, I am about to work my way through the beautiful Jade Diamond polishes my wonderful friend Priscilla sent to me all the way from Brasil . You ready for my Jade-athon? I am - let's GOOOOOOO:

To start the sparkilicious tournament I choose Citrine Seduction - a orange leaning red filled with golden micro glitters.



 in the full sun

I applied two effortless coats of Jade Diamond Matte Illusion Citrine Seduction over my regular Base Coat. The formula was a dream to work with - while the "character" of a polish is the one of a crelly its behavior is that of a cream (I give credit to the glitter particles). As with all my Jades the application is so so easy, the polish flows wether too thick nor to thin on the nail, is distributed easily and a breeze to control. The above pictures are taken without Top Coat - Matte Illusion is drying to a wax finish and did you see that smooth surface? Simply amazing. It is noteworthy that Jade polishes are not among the fastest drying of the pack but hey, who cares with this awesomeness?

And here we have Citrine Seduction at its glossiest:



And fully matte (you know what this reminds me of? A saturated version of China Glaze Riveting from the Hunger Games Collection)


Final thoughts: What a perfect, complex polish!!! Jade Citrine Seduction is a wonderful composition and while all its parts are bold and dominant, they harmonize beautifully.

Oh and Nell came to check what Mummy was doing in the backyard:


I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine <3

8 comments:

  1. Hi pet! What a juicy color! Yummy! Love that micro glitter! It gives it an extra dimension. And QT Nell <3 What a darling! Still totally knackered from my cold :( The cough keeps me awake 24/7… And what do you do then….? Polish shopping of course!! ;) This cold is getting expensive ;) Viele Küsschen!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll, ewww so sorry to hear about that cold not letting you out of its grip, those coughs are the worst!!! Thank you so much - that was one big surprise on the nail as it looks the least promising in the bottle out of the three Matte Illusion and turned out to be my favorite ;-) Nell sends you his purrs - he is at his cutest :-) - haha I know what you mean, such a cold can get very expensive - enjoy the splurge - viele Küsschen xxx

      Delete
  2. This is simply gorgeous!! And you know I'm totally up for a Jade-a-thon. I love that you compared this one to Riveting, further convincing me that I need it in my life (I missed out on that one but I also have very strong feelings about Hunger games and how it's marketed, lol...). Nell is just adorable, and what a great picture you took! I just want to scoop him up and give him some loves ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis - once more we agree - the way Hunger Games got promoted is not to my likint but then little did we know about Hunger Games here when the colors were released and I really liked the concept of this collection. I just love it when Nell comes outside to check on me ;-) - have a great start of the week xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, such a beauty!! I love Nell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon, I always think of you when posting a pic of Nell "one for Ina"

      Delete
  4. Hehe Nell is just so cute! My cats always want to know what I'm up to!

    Lovely polish - it's great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Ananaka :-) - cats are notoriously curious, no? Gotta love them for that.... but I have no false perceptions here - any bird could have diverted his interest from me of course :-D

      Delete