Sunday 6 July 2014

A surprise on my doorstep - nail mail from Brazil

Isn‘t it always like this? You plan and play around with ideas for posts and then, when you aimlessly walk the planet - DANG - awesome nailmail hits your doorstep. Mind you, I stuck with my no-buy except A Box Indied subscription but my awesome friend Priscilla has sent a box full of goodies my way - I cannot thank you enough sis for having spared the time in your busy schedule to wrap those beauties up for me. And let‘s confess this publicly - I lack that discipline, but promise, my box will be on the way next week.

But let‘s put a veil on mercy over my failing and have a look at the Brasilian beauties I received - from the Jade Diamond Matte Illusion Collection:

From left: Citrine Seduction, Safire Dream, Imperial Jade

Jade Diamond Silver Shine:

From left: Garnet Red, Silver Amethyst, Pink Diamond and at the bottom Precious Blue

Jade Diamond Effect Top Coats:

From left: Liquid Diamond, 18 quilates, 24 quilates

And to spoil me rotten for the rest of my life: nailcare goodies from my favorite brand ever: Granado


Here we have (again from left): the best ever hand cream, cuticle cream (I only tried it quick-quick as I was about to leave the house and nearly forgot that I was already late starting to massage my cuticles, it is that awesome and another hand cream that I assume is a lighter version of my favorite. Ooops now when inserting the pictures into the text I realize I forgot to include the soaps from Granado that also came with the box :-( - sorry guys...

As the week goes on, I will work my way through those beautiful polishes and stay tuned, today I will start my Jade-athon....

Sis, you once more have sent me treasures that leave me floored - I thank you from the bottom of my heart - you are the most amazing friend one can wish to have <3

I hope you are looking forward to this week as much as I do - thanks for stopping by!!
Christine <3

8 comments:

  1. So explain the Granado stuff-- the packaging is adorable and I'm always interested in new cuticle creams ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I will of course obey!!! What about a post on it over the next weekend? Granado is a Brazilian brand unavailable in poor old Switzerland and from what I have heard they offer a range of lines - this pink one is apparently on e of them - will be back with a post soon <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh! So exciting! I'm looking forward to the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love - I am done swatching and I can promise some quite outstanding polishes ;-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my word - these all look awesome. I have serious nail polish envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - you can get Jades with Llarowe for example and I am sure with some other e-tailers - this is one awesome brand ;-)

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous package to arrive on your doorstep :-D WOW!

    ReplyDelete