Saturday 19 April 2014

Mentality Nail Polish Week: Hero

We are back with a matte Mentality Polish - this is Hero. I consider this the most perfect sky blue. I immediately had to think of the color the uniform the flight attendants of the extinct airline Swissair wore in the sixties.  I found the below pictures in the archives of 20 minutes (a Swiss daily free newspaper):


And now please look at the polish and tell me, if I am totally wrong:





I applied two effortless coats of Mentality Hero over Seche Ridge Filling Base Coat. The formula and consistency were simply perfect and quick drying. But beware the quick "dry-to-the-touch" status is deceiving about the overall drying. I takes about a full hour to get Hero thoroughly dry, even with some Top Coat slapped on. So certainly no slap and go polish but if you can spare the time you will be rewarded with one of the most beautiful, saturated blues out there.

And with one coat of Glisten&Glow HK Girl:

Final thoughts: Mentality Hero is such a perfect bright sky blue and in my humble opinion a must for all lovers of blue nail polish out there.

I ordered Mentality Hero with Harlow&Co.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. Sky blue is right, perfect match to the airline uniform :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) - and with Hero I actually prefer the matte look, it just has so much more depth and vibrancy pulsating from the base!!!

      Delete