Saturday 8 March 2014

NCLA Candy Coat Mint Condition

Today I have those of the four NCLA Candy Coats that probably is the most outside shade. I assume it will be a love or hate color, no in-betweens. Name-wise I found this not mint as in polish-mint but rather as in Mojito mint. I can definitely see a freshly mixed Mojito glinting on a table in the sunset.




I applied three coats of NCLA Mint Condition over my regular base coat. Mint Condition had the sheerest formula of the Candy Coat series and if you aim for that pretty lime green color three coats definitely are recommended. Also the finish is more textured than with the other Candy Coats I wore so far - as you can see in the pictures above, it seems to hold "sand grains". This does not impact the feel of a slight texture only though. The consistency of Mind Condition is while less pigmented still very easy to work with but with the need of three coats the waiting in between the individual layers clearly is needed. Dry time is slightly longer due to that third coat.

Final thoughts: I love this unusual take on green and while there certainly are more flattering shades for my skin tone, I am very taken by this green - I probably will wear it again once my hands got that soft tan I like so much for summer.

I ordered NCLA Candy Coat Mint Condition with Pshiiit Boutique.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine





3 comments:

  1. This is one of the coolest textured colors I ever saw...it looks just like Tinkerbell in a bottle! The metallic aspect makes it crazy beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa!!!! What would I possibly do without you finding the right words to describe a color? Tinkerbell in a bottle - so spot on!!!! <3

      Delete