Friday 28 February 2014

Cadillacquer The Woods

Already after having seen a snippet of the first pictures of Cadillacquer The Woods on Instagram I was captivated by this intense turquoise filled with iridescent micro glitter shifting from turquoise to lilac to pink, finest golden shimmer and dusted with scattered micro holographic particles.







I applied two effortless coats of Cadillacquer The Woods over Essence Hardening Nail Base. The formula was plain fantastic, every brushstroke was a joy to apply. It is formidably pigmented and at two coats The Woods pulsates with a vibrant green leaning turquoise. Dry time was normal but beware, it remained sensitive to dents for quite a while after being dry to the touch, I am sure you guess why I know :-S! But then I didn't apply any Top Coat to maybe coax the holo dust to step into visibility - fail there!

Final thoughts: Cadillacquer The Woods is just perrrrrfect, I can see myself reaching for this quite often in the coming months!

I ordered Cadillacquer The Woods with their own Bigcartel shop here.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

4 comments:

  1. I just love shades like this! And that shimmer is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you when I unwrapped the bottle - an Ina shade!!! :-) thank you xxx

      Delete