Saturday 14 December 2013

My polish choices for the Holidays: Dance Legend 605

I totally, completely failed to get any of the recently released Dance Legend multi chromes - oh well, it shouldn't be. But I remembered Ninja Polish offering Dance Legend polishes as well, so I headed over to ogle their offerings. There I found a line of Dark Top Coats by Dance Legend and since missing out the multi chromes I felt it only in place to try one of those Effect Top Coats for dark polishes. I could not find any pictures on the net of Dance Legend 605 so I was quite exited as I unwrapped the little bubble package. Dance Legend 605 is a clear base only slightly tinted dark. It is filled with golden and red flecks and scattered rainbow holo particles. I played it safe and applied Dance Legend 605 over one coat of A England Camelot (and yes, another mass of pictures):



 the above pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the below photos outside in the sun




outside in the shade:

I applied one coat of Dance Legend 605 over one coat of A England Camelot.  The formula is superb, appropriately thin and the wide brush makes an even distribution over the nails a piece of cake. Dance Legend 605 dries very fast to a high shine - yep all pictures show this beauty without a clear Top Coat! I was curious how Dance Legend 605 would look at two coats:





While I like the two coats in my pictures, IRL I prefer the look of one coat of this sparkly number.

Final thoughts: what an incredible Effect Top Coat - I don't own anything similar in my stash. It is loud, sparkly, festive, bold - just perfect for a New Years Eve Party!!!

I ordered Dance Legend 605 with Ninja Polish.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! So much sparkling depth... I just adore polishes like this for the holidays. It's perfect over Camelot (which I'm still eternally grateful to you for ♥). Have a lovely weekend, sis ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!!! And I am glad you like Camelot still - I am working through my second bottle and I am shocked at the dent it shows AGAIN!!! I wish you a lovely weekend too xxx

      Delete
  2. Dance Lefend is so fun, this is a great one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I agree, Dance Legend has so many fun and unique polishes :-)

      Delete