1. Color by Llarowe That's a Fact, Jack original post
2. Cirque Lichen original post
3. Lacquer Lust Emerald original post
4. Pahlish Kalanchoe Luciae original post
5. Pahlish Olea Europaea original post
- Colors by Llarowe That's a Fact, Jack, costs: USD 12.00 exclusively available with Llarowe. Currently it is sold out. If you are interested in Colors by Llarowe I suggest that you subscribe to Llarowe's newsletter to learn of pre-order and restock events. Getting any Colors by Llarowe might require some patience and determination as Llarowe's site usually gets hammered by eager customers and can be slow but as of late I never experienced it crashing.
- Cirque Lichen, costs: USD 13.00. It can be ordered with their own website and for example Harlow & Co (though the new colors are not yet available) and Pshiiit Boutique (be sure to check shipping options with Pshiiit first as Camille doesn't ship to all countries). As I write up this post, Lichen is available with Cirque and Pshiiit Boutique
- Lacquer Lust Emerald, costs CAD 16.00 with Harlow & Co here. This one sold out the very same day it was launched. Again, if you are interested in this polish, it might help to subscribe to Harlow & Co's newsletter to learn about planned restocks.
- Pahlish Kalanchoe Luciae, costs: USD 9.00. I order directly from their own Bigcartel shop here. Pahlish restocks and launches every Friday. Pahlish is also available with Llarowe and Overall Beauty for international customers, but I haven't seen the new Fall Collection there yet.
- Pahlish Olea Europaea - see above
I hope you found this overview helpful - would you like to see more of them after a color themed week?
I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!