Friday 30 August 2013

Jade Diamond Joy

My Brazilian polish fairy Pri has sent me a whole bunch of Jade Diamonds - Joy is the orange/coral shade in the pack:




 the above two pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the below photos outdoors in the sun and in the shade



I applied three coats over Essence XXL Nail Thickener, no Top Coat. The formula of Joy is impeccable (as with any of the Jade Diamond polishes I have used to date). It seemed to me it could not get fast enough on my nails - no, no I don't mean runny, but just flowing perfectly from the brush onto the nail. Dry time was normal on the fast side.

Final thoughts: Pri, I cannot thank you enough for having sent those gems my way. I love the saturated yet light quality of Joy and it is such a happy and bright shade for any given day year in and out!!! 

You can order Jade polishes with Llarowe.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine



12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this one! I have some diamonds myself but I still have to wear them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon - I sometimes have to remind myself of those wonderful gems I am hiding away because I got too many new bottles of fairy-sauce - LOL!!! And the Diamond line was neglected so undeserved, so far each and every one of them is a stunner!!!!

      Delete
  2. What a nice, sparkly red! Most people prefer red in a creme, but I love sparkle. Go figure, huh... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa - actually it was you who reminded me how much I love red with a sparkle and shine - you are wearing them to perfection!!!

      Delete
  3. Pretty and it also looked great with your skin tone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pet! My life is crazy right now but I'll do some short comments! Sorry! It'll calm down soon! I hope ;) I love this on you! It suits you perfectly and it's classic red but with an edge! Beautiful!! Puss puss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww so sorry to hear sweetie!!! Hope for you that you soon reach "calmer water" as we tend to say here!!! Thank you so much - you are so right - classy with an edge!!! In IRL this shine plays crazy - for sure no polish for a wallflower - haha!!! Viele Küsschen

      Delete
  5. Ah such a bright and happy color! Love it on your nails, Christine! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice color, it's different not like the reds you usually see, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :-)!!! The whole range of Jade Diamonds are very unique and particular it is like glassflecks and shimmer and foil merged - do I make sense? Haha

      Delete