Friday 25 January 2013

NailNation 3000 Max-a-Million


I felt like another NailNation 3000 polish this week. After having unpacked Max-a-Million I honestly was a bit meh and slapped myself to not have googled for pictures before throwing this in my shopping cart!

But let's just leave the talking to the photos:






The first picture shows two coats all other three coats of Max-a-Million - a stunner, wouldn't you agree? The formula is a dream to work with. While after the first coat it looked so sheer that I was doubtful if I could ever build it up to decent coverage but...

Final thoughts: Oh man, I just should start to trust NailNation 3000's formula. What else can I say? It's A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Your take on it????

I bought my NailNation 3000 polishes with Llarowe .

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

4 comments:

  1. Hi darling!
    I think this looks amazing!! Sooo beautiful!
    I got your mail by the way :D Will reply soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, thank you xxx!!! I was really taken in by it too ;-) and no hurry you most certainly got swamped with mails :-)

      Delete