Wednesday 7 November 2012

Lush Lacquer Seas the Moment

I wore this polish as a NOTD this week but instead or as well as just including it in my weekly summary I decided this polish totally deserves its own post.

Photo taken indoors in artificial light



Lush Lacquer Seas the Moment is incredibly dense and you get excellent coverage of the white and green glitters by applying one coat. Just the green hex and blue square glitters were a bit shy to leave their bottle and had to be dabbed on a few nails. The base of Seas the Moment is a bit on the thick side but easy to apply and the glitter lays nice and flat, no poking or curling of any of them.

Photo taken indoors in artificial light:


This is one coat of Lush Lacquer Seas the Moment over Chanel Frenzy. I love to "glitterize" my nude shades - it provides such a lovely canvas for so many glitters!!!

Lush Lacquer is available with Harlow & Co and Llarowe. They both ship internationally.

Have you ordered any Lush Lacquer? Do you also like to "glitterize" your nude mani?

Looking forward to reading your comments!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Christine

2 comments:

  1. This glitter is really pretty! I like it on you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this look! Lush glitter looks amazing over nude, pretty!

    ReplyDelete