Tuesday 6 November 2012

Misa Bourbon on the Rocks

This is another polish from Misa Winter 2012 High Society Collection. It seems as if I am totally taken in by those shimmery dark colours lately.

Photo taken indoors in artificial light:

The formula is a bit thin and the brush tends to be overloaded with polish but this does not hinder an easy application and I had no issues with pooling or running polish. I wear 2 coats of Misa Bourbon on the Rocks over Essence XXL Nail Thickener.

It dawned on me that I bought a dupe though for Opi German-icure. 

Left: Misa Bourbon on the Rocks, right: Opi German-icure

They look different enough in the bottle - and when applied on the nails:

Pinkie and Middle Misa Bourbon on the Rocks, Ring and Index Opi German-icure. Photo taken indoors in artificial light:

For the sake of my life, I cannot detect a difference between the two of them, even formula wise they are totally identical. Definitely no need to own both!!! The only difference to me was price-wise. I paid approx USD 6.00 for the Misa (including the shipping) and CHF 24.00 for the Opi (equals approx USD 25.00.

I ordered Misa Bourbon on the Rocks with Transdesign. I bought Opi German-icure with Douglas.

Did it happen to you as well that you bought two totally identical polishes? 

Looking forward to reading your comments!!!

Thanks for reading!!
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment