Friday 4 July 2014

Skittelette for #supergorgeousblog challenge on Instagram

I am participating already in round 3 of the #supergorgeousblog monthly challenge and so far I enjoy it tremendously. The the theme for today: Red, White and/or Blue

Phew I am so lucky that this was an easy one for me - I am Swiss and our flag is red and white, in addition our team at the World Cup had its play on Tuesday and in support and anticipation I painted my nails already for that day with this mani. Sadly it didn't help but I am proud of the boys - they played formidably and sadly lost 3 minutes before the end of the game. Oh well…. I am proud of them!!! But back to nails, polish and more and without further ado here is my contribution:



Ring: two coats of Cult Nails Tempest (I have to repeat myself here: the best white cream EVER). For the dots I used Cult Nails Kiss
On all other nails: two coats of Cult Nails Kiss, and for my pinkie and index I used MoYou Fairytale Stamping Plate No 08

Yes, you are right, the Swiss flag comes with a cross and certainly not with dots, much less with hearts. But for the sake of my life - I did not get that cross properly on the nail - hence the hearts should represent the love for my country. I added the accent dotted nail for good measure and because wanted to try this since a while.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine <3

4 comments:

  1. This is really nice! I like the litte hearts - very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dotticure on half of the nail! And the stamping of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYY! You like my dotsies ;-) - thank you hon xxx

      Delete