Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pahlish Yu Lan Festival

Today I have a polish from the Pahlish Voyage to the East Collection. Are you ready for one of the most beautiful greens out there? Then have a look at Yu Lan Festival (a dose of Wikipedia: the Ghost Festival celebrated by many Chinese around the globe). It is a mossy olive green cream interspersed with pink shimmer. Depending on the light the color shifts more to olive or more to a lush, saturated mossy green.




the above two pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the below photo is taken outdoors in the rain


I applied two effortless coats of Yu Lan Festival over Essence Hardening Nail Base. It has a quick drying perfect formula, those two coats applied easy and even!!! Now as I have come to get used to with Pahlish the finish of Yu Lan Festival is dull but comes to life with one layer of Top Coat.

Final thoughts: Yu Lan Festival was catapulted instantly to the top of my best-liked greens!!

I ordered Pahlish Yu Lan Festival with the Pahlish Bigcartel e-shop here.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

10 comments:

  1. I can totally see the color shifts in your photos. Great job! This is very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Essie - oh WOW you could see the shift? How awesome, I always hope it translate to your screens!!!! Thank you dear xxx

      Delete
  2. What an unusual green. It's so...GREEN. I like it. And the pink shimmer makes it crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa xxx!!!! LOL yep I agree it is greenest green green!!!

      Delete
  3. I really liked this! I love all green, and especially those moss green ones..It feels unique with that pink shimmer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Gelic thank you so much!!! That green reminds me of what I see in a summer forest after a brief shower of rain the pink shimmer - fairy rain?

      Delete
  4. Oooh what an interesting green! I love the mossiness of this shade. It feels very earthy and lush! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Yun <3!!! I don't own any similar kind of green, it is totally unique in my collection :-)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous shade! I love these deep, mossy greens, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, this green is so perfect! I don't think I own anything like this, it is truly unique. You have so many treasures, Christine, you never stop to wonder me. On the pics indoor it has a purple sheen to it, specially in the bottle, but I can also see it on the nails. Simply outstanding! bisous, ma biche, xx

    ReplyDelete