Saturday 22 June 2013

Saturday Skittelette featuring Cash Machine Green by Little Miss Nailpolish

Jezz from Little Miss Nailpolish and I have grown wonderful cyber-buddies and started to do nailpolish swaps a while ago. Now I have to admit that her packages are way more wonderful than the ones I send her (as I type this I think about my plan to make up for this ;-)) Look how prettily packed it arrived:


But we want to see what's in it, right:


From left: Isadora Silk Road, Isadora Steel My Heart, and THEN the only other bottle of Little Miss Nailpolish Cash Machine Green franken (I am AWED!!!), Isadora Beetle Green, Gina Tricot Heavenly Stars, Depend 254 and 361!! I got SOOOO spoiled - Jezz you rock!!!

And of course I had no choice but to do my Saturday Skittelette featuring Cash Machine Green!!!

The ingredients:


From left: Opi Cajun Shrimp, Little Miss Nailpolish Cash Machine Green, Nails Inc Leather Effect Boho


The recipe:
Pinkie: two coats of Nails Inc Leather Effect Boho
Ring and middle: two coats of Little Miss Nailpolish Cash Machine Green, 
Index and thumb: two coats of Opi Cajun Shrimp

Little Miss Nailpolish Cash Machine Green is really wonderful to apply. the washed out dark turquoise is while thin enough to easily spread on the nail, pigmented enough that two coats suffice to give opacity. Thanks to the excellent base, the glitter spreads nice and easily and the red and navy blue small glitters distribute evenly and nicely without sticking or clumping together. - To save this beauty I will probably mostly use it for Skittelettes ;-) - stay tuned, I have some more ideas - and now on to more pictures:




Normally, one would hold at this point a necklace, bracelet or shawl in the hand - or wear a ring half way down the finger but Jezz has included some Snacks for Nell (in Swiss German we would say "Guteli") - so of course THEY had to come into the picture ;-P - as you can see he was not allowed to have them all just yet, just glad I started at the other end of the pack ;-)



Thank you once more, dear Jezz, for having spoilt us soooo rotten (the Swedish chocolate is already in my drawer at work - or what is left of it - ehem). I consider myself very lucky to have a friend like you <3!!!

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine






7 comments:

  1. Hi darling! I'm so touched by your post! Thank you!! <3
    The skittlette turned out stunning pet!! You have matched my franken with the most perfect polishes to bring out the best of it!!
    I'm so glad you and Nell enjoyed my little nail mail!! You have absolutely no making up to do hon! You sent me the most awesome nail mail too!! The chocolate and the cat sweets were meant for eating - not saving ;) lol!
    It is I who am sooo lucky to have a friend like you dear! I can't imagine my life without you now! <3
    I sent my franken to the best home ever for it :D It feels so strange but so extremely rewarding to see it on you Süsse! :D
    Have a great evening!! Viele viele Küsschen!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cupcake, thank you for everything - let's just agree on enjoying our friendship and hopefully tons of swaps!!! Of course the icing on the cake would be if we could meet (along with Ina) - well who knows, one day..... I am already doing samples for more Cash Machine Green Skittlettes in my Scrap Book - you really created a stunner here - it offers just SOOO many options!!! Viele Küsschen xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Christine! This is such a cute skittelette mani, as usual! I really like the colors you put together. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yun, I am so proud that you like this Skittelette!! Especially since the franken of my friend is the main "actor" and I so wanted to do this beauty justice!!! <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Christine! Such a lovely skittlette! Jezzicas franken looks so good on you hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ina - Thank you hon <3 <3 <3!!!! I feel so proud that Jezzica sent me a bottle of one of her frankness!!! xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh, that Cash Machine Green is AWESOME! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete