Saturday 15 June 2013

Neon Boldness: Nfu Oh Mor 11


You wonder where my usual aqua/turqoise mani of the week has been? Well I saved it for last:


While I find the above picture shows Nfu Oh Mor 11's incredible vivacity, the below picture is (YAY) a IRL shot of the color

 
Once more the application was flawless. I used two coats of Nfu Oh Mor 11 over my Base Coat and finished with Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.

Are you in for another comparison? I dug out those siblings of Nfu Oh Mor 11:

 
From left: Ruby Wing Eternal (this is another color changing polish - more of this tomorrow), Nfu Oh Mor 11 and Picture Polish Jade
 

Pinkie and middle: two coats of Nfu Oh Mor 11
Ring: three coats of Picture Polish Jade (two would suffice but I was a bit careless and needed a third coat to even out my clumsiness ;-)
Index: three coats of Ruby Wing Solar Club Eternal
 
Ruby Wing Eternal and Nfu Oh Mor 11 are really super close, but given that Eternal is a color changing polish, the question whether to buy one or both of these polishes becomes obsolete - no? I have some more information for you on that color changing polish in my post scheduled for tomorrow. Picture Polish Jade is while still related clearly an entirely different thing and to be very honest, I am probably the least person in the Northwestern Hemisphere you should ask about getting or skipping a bottle of Picture Polish - I would probably always shout "GO FOR IT"!!!
 
I ordered Nfu Oh Mor 11 from Pshiiit Boutique.
 
I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visting!!!
Christine





7 comments:

  1. Wow...even neon aqua looks great on you! :) These are similar, but I think I like the Nfu Oh Mor 11 a touch better than PP Jade. Looks like it has a bit more blue in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, you are right, Jade is definitely green - and blushing furiously - thank you soooo much xxx

      Delete
  2. Vivacity, nice word! And another gorgeous turquoise. I hope you're having a good weekend, sis ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liesl, is vivacity a word at all? Am having second thoughts now... LOL!!! Thank you <3 - hope you enjoy your weekend too xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Ina - I know - haha - we are really two Nfu Oh Morning of Greece fans, right ;-) <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's so bright and beautiful! Looks great on you, Christine! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete