Friday 14 June 2013

Neon Boldness: Nfu Oh Mor 06

Now what did I think to get myself a THIRD pink neon??? No clue, but most certainly because I thought Nfu Oh Mor 06 would be more red than pink - well no luck there but it is stunning anyhow:


See how it can lean red depending on the angle you hold your hand? I was smitten - LOL!!!



I applied two coats of Nfu Oh Mor 06 over Essence XXL Nail Protector

And since you are still with me after having seen the THIRD pink neon this week, you most certainly deserve to see a comparison of the three of them:
 
From left: Glitter Gal Pink Zinc, Nfu Oh Mor 06, KBShimmer Don't Pink Twice
 

Pinkie and middle: Nfu Oh Mor 06
Ring: three coats Glitter Gal Pink Zinc
Index: two coats KBShimmer Don't Pink Twice

Nfu Mor 06 and Glitter Gal Pink Zinc are the most similar. I would say that the Nfu Oh is brighter, "louder" if you know what I mean and has a hint of red depending on the angle of your nail. Glitter Gal Pink Zinc is a plain pink and a more squishy, jelly quality. KBShimmer Don't Pink Twice is more different from the two others. To be honest, while I am happy to own all three of them, I would say Nfu Oh Mor 06 and Glitter Gal Pink Zinc are so close that you would not need to buy both. KBShimmer Don't Pink Twice is really special with its soft blue shimmer in it and this incredibly saturated hue.
 
I got my Nfu Oh Mor 06 from Pshiiit Boutique.
 
I look forward to read your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

10 comments:

  1. This is another lovely color. Neons look SO good on you..some girls were just meant to be bright!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, now you know how to make a girls day - thank you hon <3!!!!

      Delete
  2. How in the HECK are you getting this awesome pics of neons?? So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Essie - LOL - if I tell you you probably won't believe it - ALL pictures on my Blog are taken with my iPhone!! <3 Thank you :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi pet! This polish looks awesome!! It's so... NEON! ;) Love it!
    Great comparison too!! I love them all!
    I won't even tell you how many neon pink polishes I have... ;) and I always want more!! ;) lol!
    Have a great evening pet! Give Nell a cuddle from me! Viele Küsshen!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cutie, phew, then I am so glad to not be the only one ;-)!!! And I truly nearly needed sunglasses for this one :-D!! I had a lovely evening out with friends, we could sit outside until after 11 pm!!! I hope your evening was great too - Nell happily enjoyed the cuddle and sends his purrrrrrrs - viele Küsschen xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh, neon pinks are gorgeous! This looks lovely on you hon! I'm always in for more neons :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ina - thank you love xxx!!! If you would have told me a year ago, that I would love neons one day, I wouldn't have believed you ;-) xxx

      Delete
  5. I must say the slight watermelon tinge to the KB Shimmer gives it the edge for me. Your comparison photo turned out to be a perfect gradient, too. And, I agree with Essie-- you have a knack for capturing neons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liesl - THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! Indeed - the KBShimmer is totally outstanding - if I only would have more hands on me to paint - le sigh... somehow some beauties always draw the short end of the straw and remain then confined in the drawer undeservingly long. And I did not really consider the comparison as gradient but now that you mention it :-D!!! Catching the neons is pure, sheer luck - all done with my iPhone, i.e. zero adjusting before snapping a picture, so well done Apple ;-)

      Delete