Friday 19 April 2013

Wet n Wild I Red A Good Book / Red Balloon

Looking back at this week, there is one color definitively missing in this range of bold shades: yes, it is RED!!! I did not buy ANY red nailpolish for this season, because..... I own already THIS:

Wet n Wild I Red A Good Book is a gift from my dear, dear friend Liesl from Liesl Loves Pretty Things.



I applied two fantastically easy coats of Wet n Wild I Red A Good Book over Essence XXL Nail Thickener. No Top Coat is needed with this squishy beautiful red. The formula, the application, well everything about this polish is extraordinaire and Liesl, I cannot thank you enough to have sent this beauty my way!!!

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine



5 comments:

  1. I love this so much on you, sis! It's such a sexy little number ;) I'm so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY Liesl - so happy you like it as much as I do!!! For me it is just the perfect red - and it is sooo squishy ;-) - thank you again so much for having sent this gem my way xxx

      Delete