From left: Opi Solitaire, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Satin, Essie Don't Sweater It
Pinkie: two coats of Opi Solitaire
Ring: one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Satin, one layer Top Coat, one coat of Pink Satin
Middle and Index: two coats of Essie Don't Sweater it adorned with square studs I got from Pshiiit Boutique.
Some more details "how to":
I followed the advice of Marta from ChitChat Nails to apply the studs while the second coat of the color polish is not yet entirely dry and sealed them with Top Coat to the mani. For me this worked fine but I have to admit it did not really had to undergo any hard wear test.
For my ring finger I tried a new to me method to apply metallic polish.
- One coat of my standard Base Coat Essence XXL Nail Thickener
- One coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Satin
- One Coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer
- One Coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Satin
- DANG - no ridges visible anymore, just a smooth metallic finish
I used Essence XXL Nail Thickener as Base Coat and Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer "back and front" so to say.
I got Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Satin from my lovely friend Liesl from Liesl Loves Pretty Things , I ordered Opi Solitaire from Nail Etc.
I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!