Wednesday 17 April 2013

Autism Awareness Month - Paint it Blue: Color Club Bright Night

Not only has Color Club released an awesome range of holographic nailpolishes for spring, they also launched the Kaleidoscope Collection consisting of 6 polishes. Being a blue-holic I just had to have Color Club Bright Night:





I applied two easy coats over Essence XXL Nail Thickener. The consistency and pigmentation of Bright Night are fabulous. The application was a breeze. The only minor issue I found was that Bright Night is not really selflevelling. Applying it with soft and light brushstrokes prevented though any unevenness. Dry time is a bit faster than normal.

I did a quick comparison with my other bright blues Nails Inc Baker Street and Sinful Colors Endless Blue



Pinkie and middle: Color Club Bright Night
Ring: Nails Inc Baker Street
Index: Sinful Color Endless Blue

Now on those pictures the difference is close to impossible to detect but IRL Baker Street and Endless Blue are a bight lighter and brighter (though not more saturated). If you are a blue-maniac like me, you probably feel totally entitled to own the three of them. If you are less addicted to this particular shade of blue you are probably served best with Sinful Color Endless Blue - it's overall performance is just the best out of the three. The color, formula, wear and price are a perfect deal!!! For me though Color Club Bright Night is awesome and I was mesmerized by its intense and deep blue.

Final thoughts: very simple "INSANE"!!! I have a feeling that I will wear Bright Night regularly this spring and summer!!!

Have you tried any of the Color Club  Collection?

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine




10 comments:

  1. Great comparison! It's such an awesome blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a really deep and intense blue! Fantastic color on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yun, thank you so much - it truly is one of the most vibrant bues I ever saw :-) - Christine

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. :-) thank you :-) - I think I will try this KBShimmer over it ;-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you dear Ina - I am planning on using it on an Ina inspired Dotticure ;-) - hope you will approve... <3

      Delete
  5. Den här blå nyansen är så snygg <3

    - www.tezzilicious.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak - please apologize but I don't speak Swedish - I sure will head over to check out your Blog though

      Delete