Tuesday 1 July 2014

Comparison: Dance Legend Llarowe exclusive No 529 Deco Dance

Now let's throw in a comparison with some older and not any less HTF flakies

From left: NfuOh 51, Layla Ceramic Effect 52, Dance Legend No 529, Cult Nails Seduction


I applied on all nails one coat of Colors by Llarowe Grape Juice as a base and then two coats of each of the above polishes and mattified them right away - it shows the flakies and the differences so much better in pictures.


 and out in the sun

Pinkie: NfuOh 51
Ring: Layla Ceramic Effect 52
Middle and thumb: Dance Legend No 529
Index: Cult Nails Seduction

My observations: Dance Legend No 529 is totally unique yes, I am surprised, I was sure that NfuOh 51 would be the closest but its base is way more pure purple. Cult Nails Seduction is the only one throwing blue flakies into the bunch. And the quest continues to assemble those purple jelly multi chrome flakies ;-) - I am just hooked ;-).

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for dropping by!!!
Christine <3

10 comments:

  1. The DL polish look awesome in this comparison. It knocks the others out hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, it knocks them all out, still - probably would buy each and every bottle of the above, I am just held hostage by thosw flakies - LOL <3

      Delete
  2. Wow, I really can't choose! They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Glad I am not the only one suffering from indecesiveness xxx

      Delete
  3. I knew I should have picked up that Layla when I had the chance! Bottom line, if you see a flakie, buy it. lol. Lovely post, sis <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - thank you sis!!! Yes - flakie = buy!! Each and every single one is a gem - you got that Cult Nails though, right??? <3

      Delete
    2. Not Seduction, that one was either before my time or just before I got into Cult. I have Feedback though, which I ADORE.

      Delete
    3. Of coursr now I remember your post - well that one looks awesome on you and is so cultishly unique, no???

      Delete
  4. They are all beautiful! The matte top coat just makes the flakies pop so much more! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend <3! I totally agree - and it just adds a touch more omph to those flakies - have a wonderful day xxx

      Delete