Tuesday 4 March 2014

Nire's Desire Revel

Yesterday I introduced to the purple vampy shimmer - today it is the purple holo that is called on stage over here. Revel is a saturated red tinged purple with a linear holo flaring mostly in blue, red and gold and - depending on the angle of your nails - a delicate gold shimmer.



There was only very little and pale sunshine today but I ran outside anyhow trying to capture some holo  rainbows:






I applied two coats of Nire's Desire Revel over my regular Base Coat. This is a holo crelly, maybe a bit similar to the Picture Polish scattered holos. The consistency is thin though pleasant to apply and is totally opaque in two coats. What's more to wish for? There is one thing I would like to mention: the brush is long, rather bushy and has soft bristles. This combined with the crelly formula results in quite some amount of polish transported on the brush. Whipping off that brush carefully solves this easily and is absolutely no hinderance in the smooth application. However, this issue will be resolved soon as I received the following message from Erin: This is the owner of Nire's Desire. I just wanted to let you know I will be changing brushes. It took me awhile but I finally found a flat brush I'm happy with...."

 Revel dried to a wonderful shine as shown in the pictures - I didn't use any Top Coat. Dry time is fast to normal.

Final thoughts: isn't this one amazing purple holo? I am floored, drooling, swooning………. this is true polish-love LOL!!!

I ordered Nire's Desire Revel with their own Etsy shop here.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for stopping by!!!
Christine

4 comments: