Monday 27 January 2014

Isadora Atlantis 759

I don't know about you, but right now in the middle of winter, I start to long for bright colors. So it is time to bring back my beloved turquoise creams. Today I show you Isadora Atlantis (No 759) that I got from my wonderful friend Jezz from Little Miss Nailpolish. Atlantis is a very simply straightforward turquoise cream, but what a saturated and vibrant shade - there is no need for anything to be added to such an eye-catcher.




I applied two effortless, easy coats over Essence Hardening Nail Base. The formula is excellent to work with. The consistency is a bit runny and the first coat goes on a tad streaky. But the second coat leveled out all of it. And just look at this high shine finish, awesome, no?

Final thoughts: This was just the right color to brighten up my End of January blues - Jezz, I adore the color, thank you for sending me this beauty xxx!!!

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for stopping by!!!
Christine

9 comments:

  1. This looks great, I agree with you that color seems more and more exciting :D Can't wait until summer with some tanned skin and some bright neon nails.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3!!! Sigh, neons, tans, long sunny days - we need to be somewhat more patient I am afraid! Have a lovely day xxx

      Delete
  2. Very nice turqoise, and I am loving really shiny stuff these days. I detest summer though and wear anything I want to all year round. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa :-)! I know summer and you won't get best pals ever - I am not in for the heat either but those short dark days start to wear on me if I am honest! And indeed you have shown us some incredibly beautiful polishes lately, all those shimmers!!!!! For me it is more the IDEA of summer with those polishes - if push comes to shove I paint my nails with just whatever I feel like and this can be a grey cream right in the middle of summer too ;-) <3

      Delete
  3. I have Atlantis and I love it! It's such a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon - and now guess who's post ignited my wish to get this polish ;-)

      Delete
  4. Ah, this is gorgeous on you, Christine! I love how bright and cheerful it is... definitely a great pick-me-up in the middle of dreary winter. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Yun - and sorry if I never replied to your mail - will do so shortly :-S - what a lame excuse, right? And I agree, the right color for mid-winter xxx

      Delete