Wednesday 27 March 2013

Pupa 515

I have seen my share of posts on Pupa polish on the Internet and on Instagram but never thought I would find this brand in Switzerland. So one day when strolling through my local Manor store I found a hidden tiny rack of Pupa Cosmetics and while most polishes were pastels (and I don't need any more of these) there was Pupa 515, a bright and happy shade of orangey coral:



Pictures above taken indoors in daylight, the photo below outdoors in the shade


As to be expected with such bright colors the first coat went on a bit streaky but the second coat levelled out everything nice and smooth. Pupa 515 dries to this exact high shine that you see in my pictures. Dry time is fast. The consistency is nice and the brush is not too wide or narrow and very soft. I particularly like the size and form of the cap as it makes it easy to hold the brush.

I again wanted to use a nailsticker from my new Bourjois Easy Nail Art Set and picked a cute little bow for my ring finger


Final thoughts: I am very happy with my first Pupa polish and will hopefully get around to wear it often  in the coming spring and summer. 

Have you tried any Pupa polishes?

I googled Pupa 515 and found out that this polish evidently was released for Summer 2011. I also checked Pupa's homepage but Pupa 515 was not listed there, so I cannot really tell you about its availability. I bought both Pupa 515 and the Bourjois Easy Nail Art Set with the local Manor store.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine




10 comments:

  1. Hi pet! What a nice shade of orange! It suits you even though it's unusual to see anything but blue or green on your nails ;) lol!
    The bow is super cute!!
    I've got three Pupa polishes but one is untried yet ;) Do you remember the blue ones I showed a few months ago...?
    Take care liebling! Küsschen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll - thank you xxx!!! Now that you mention it you are right, I think I so far only showed one or two orange toned polishes!!! I remember your post - guess why I felt like I have to finally try to get Pupa somehow :-)!!! Take care mein Schätzli too - I hope you have some nice plans over Easter - Küsschen xxx

      Delete
  2. orange coral is a fun color for polish. Don't forget to enter my I ♥ Makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. I will check out your site.

      Delete
  3. What a fun coral color! It looks so pretty on you! And that little bow is so cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yun - thank you so much xxx!!! I am so glad you like the adornment!!! - have a great day xxx - Christine

      Delete
  4. A nice and fun coral shade :)

    ReplyDelete