Tuesday 5 February 2013

Idi Metallic Effect Francio and Cuprico



Today I have two polishes from Argentina for you. My very dear friend from work, Antonella, went to Argentina for her most recent vacation and brought me back three über-cool polishes from the Argentinean brand Idi.

First up Idi Metallic Effect Francio:




I applied two coats of Idi Francio over Butter London Nailfoundation. Francio has a fantastic formula and nearly applies by itself ;-)!!!! The color leaves me speechless, so sorry that I cannot come up with any further babble ;-) except: thank you Antonella for having brought this beauty to my polish-crib!!!

The second polish is Idi Metallic Finish Cuprico and looks is a grayish blue with lots of silver sparkle on the nails:



The formula is really sheer but not thin. I needed three coats to get it opaque enough for my taste. Application was very easy though and dry time very quick. I used Butter London Nailfoundation as Base Coat. Cuprico is totally unique in my stash. In the below picture you can see how varying the colors are shifting.

I am eager to hear your thoughts on these two!!!

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine




10 comments:

  1. Ahh, more beautiful blues from you! I especially love Cuprico. It almost looks like an ice blue.
    Colors that leave you speechless are always fun, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love, thank you xxx!!! You are right, it nearly reminds me of how an iceberg can look, I just yesterday found an awesome photo of am iceberg on Pinterest :-)!!!! Have a lovely day!!!!

      Delete
  2. They are both so pretty! I love blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love!
    Both are so pretty! I love that you show us a lot of new unknown brands now!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love xxx - I was a bit insecure showing stuff that is not easily available but then this blue got the better of me - LOL!!! Hope your week goes well xxx

      Delete
  4. Gosh, wait... I didn't even know this brand existed! What kind of Argentinian polish lover am I? lol Both colours are gorgeous, and you're right, the second looks really unique! Very kind of your work mate, to have thought about you!!
    I'm writing you an e-mail just now!
    bisous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love, thank you xxx!!! Antonella is a real sweetheart and a wonderful co-worker :-). Maybe the brand is new??? I already replied to your e-mail :-)!!! Bisous

      Delete
  5. Wow, Effect Francio is gorgeous! So vibrant and bright! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yun - thank you so much for visiting my Blog :-)!!! I first thought Francio would be a dupe for Zoya Song but you put it so right, it is incredibly vibrant and bright and definitvely different enough for me (I am a blue polish hoarder)

      Delete