Sunday 2 December 2012

My favorite manis of the month

And I have another post for you today, featuring my favorite manis of the month November. Let's go:

This was Lush Lacquer Seas the Moment over Chanel Frenzy ...


... and then Nfu Oh 59 over A England Camelot


... of course Butter London Two Fingered Salute belongs on this list of favorites as well ...


... just as Diorific Marilyn...


... and last but not least Cult Nails Bitten


Of course I could have added a couple of more but in the end, these were the ones that were the most stunning ones to me. 

What about you? Which mani you wore would you consider favorites?

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. Great favorites. How am I missing all of your posts in my reader??? That Lush Lacquer is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3!!! Oh bummer - do you think I made a mistake with the reader?

      Delete