Wednesday 31 October 2012

BB Couture Orion's Belt

Just the other day I had a conversation with another lovely Blogger about posting also a critic on a polish on our Blogs. I would also like to share less fantastic experiences with you, since this is what I ended up wearing on my nails and my Blog should reflect my IRL experience wearing nail polish.

When I ended up not being convinced about a polish the other day, I knew that instead of immediately "washing" the polish off my nails, I should write down my experience and post it as well:

I absolutely love BB Couture's Orion's Belt in the bottle its black base is filled with holo mini glitter that makes so many of BB Couture's polishes unique. But now have a look at the pictures:



Could you detect any glitter on my nails? No? Me neither - well maybe except for a few tiny winy sparks on the one or the other nail - but it does look gorgeous in the bottle!!! So to me this is a fail buy. Despite the immaculate formula - this polish nearly glided on my nails all on its own, dry time was fast as well - it just looks like a plain black polish leaving a gritty finish due to all that sunken glitter - what a pity - it would look so incredibly gorgeous....

I did not wanted to give up on this one yet so I slapped on some China Glaze Techno and whoaaa - now we talk holorific sparkles:



I added the blurry photo to show the holo sparkles:

I used Essence Studio Nails XXL Nail Thickener as base coat, applied 2 coats of Orion's Belt and 1 coat of Techno.

I purchased BB Couture with their own website.

Did you also experience a disappointment with a polish recently? Would you mention it on your Blog?

I look forward to reading your comments!!!

Thanks for reading!!
Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment