Saturday 26 October 2013

Cult Nails Wack Slacks and Feedback

When Cult Nails announced the pre-order of the All Access Collection for fall 2013 I could not resist (as every so often with their collections). I pre-ordered the All Access Collection right away, shipment notice was dated 7 October and a mere eight days later the five new beauties were on my doorstep.

Today I show you Wack Slacks - a blurple highly pigmented cream polish and the clear based shard glitter Feedback.

First up Wack Slacks on its own:



 the above two pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the photos below outside in the shade



I applied two coats of Cult Nails Wack Slacks over Essence Hardening Nail Base. The formula is thin but incredibly pigmented - if you have nice flat nails one coat will be totally sufficient but since I have ridged nails I went for a second coat. It quickly dried to the incredible high shine you see in my pictures. 

Isn't Wack Slack amazing? The second photo shows the color accurately how it looks indoors in normal daylight. All other pictures show how much the polish can shift to blue depending on the light.

The All Access Collection contains next to two cream polishes and a jelly also two glitters. One of them is Feedback - it has a clear base and is filled with silver and gold shard glitters in various sizes that can take on an orange or green color shift depending on how the light falls on to the nails.


the above picture is taken indoors in daylight, the below photo outdoors in the shade 


I applied one coat of Cult Nails Feedback over Wack Slacks. The formula of Feedback is on the thick and gooey side. I had no issues getting the glitter on the nail and I just had to do one or two dabs to fill empty spots. The one or the other shard stood out naughtily but I could easily flatten it with a wooden stick. I applied one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer to achieve a smooth and shiny finish.

I ordered the All Access Collection through Cult Nails pre-order session with their own website.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine


3 comments:

  1. Hi pet! I adoooooore that blue polish! Such a pretty shade and what an amazing shine!! The glitter is beautiful too but I prefer the blue one clean ;) Less is more! Lol!
    Give Nell a cuddle from me! Viele Küsschen!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I almost sprung for a few of these but the pocketbook had other plans (mostly in the form of a couple new pairs of boots). I really like this collection, though (Lamestain and Feedback, especially, though Wack Slacks is stunning on you... you and your collection of drop dead gorgeous blues...). I've been so enjoying gold toppers this year and I like the iridescent quality of Feedback (naughty shards not withstanding).

    ReplyDelete