Tuesday 21 May 2013

Nfu Oh week: Nfu Oh Mor 10 - anyone in for a REAL turquoise?

I continue my Nfu Oh themed week with another polish from their most recent Collection Morning of Greece. Today this is the epitome of an eye-searing turquoise:


and look what it does in the sun:



I applied two coats of Nfu Oh Mor 10 over Fnug Aqua Base Coat and finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. The formula is EXCELLENT to work with. One just needs to be careful when painting the first nail - this beautiful bottle is filled to the gill with 17ml of awesome juice and therefore you will carry a load of it on your brush. The polish dries quickly but not super fast, so you have time to swipe off your brush at the bottle neck during application. 

There is a sticker on the bottle that states "adds cherry aroma" (this goes for all Mor polishes I purchased so far). This really is a nice and soft yet of course totally chemical smell, that did not disturb my nose or linger too long on my nails. 

And another note: this was so hard to photograph. On my screen, the pictures now look like IRL but still, this baby is playing tricks, so in case you are interested in getting it, I suggest you check-out as many pictures as possible. This is also the reason for having posted only two pictures, all others were too far off IRL.

I ordered Nfu Oh Mor 10 with Pshiiit Boutique.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine! Oooh what a beautiful teal... very rich and intense. I know what you mean about photographs though... some teals are tricky. They always come out too blue or too green.

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yun - awww thank you!!! I even tried different cameras but this time it didnot help, it was as if the camera would advert its eye from the brightness ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Christine!
    This is so beautiful! I can't wait to be able to get it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ina, thank you hon. I am stalking the site too - not everything on my list is crossed off ;-)

      Delete
  3. just gorgeous!!! been thinking about this shade all day LOL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, awwww - how wonderful, I love it when my day is filled witha thought of a color - this is nearly Zen :-)

      Delete
  4. Hallo Liebling! This polish is soooo gorgeous that I'm drooling!! This colour is sooo my cup of tea! I adore it!! May I add that it looks great on you too!! Puss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I actually thought of you when I painted my nails with it and I thought, bet, Jezz will like THIS one ;-) viele Puss xxx

      Delete