Saturday 1 December 2012

Glitter Gal Red 3D/Holo

Now that was a dark colored week - you agree? I wanted to finish it with a happy and joyous color in foresight of the upcoming Advent Season.

I love Glitter Gal holographic polishes and waited patiently to find Glitter Gal Red 3D/Holo to become available again with Harlow&Co.

I deliberately took the photos in artificial light only - I consider wearing this polish to the one or the other Holiday dinner, so I would need to go for a holographic polish that shows its magic also indoors in soft light:





I applied two effortless coats of Glitter Gal Red 3D/Holo over Essence XXL Nail Thickener. The polish applied perfectly - one of the features I like best with Glitter Gal Holo polishes - no Aqua Base Coat required!!! However I left it unadorned and did not apply any Top Coat.

In case you would like to get a deeper red color I suggest you would layer Glitter Gal Red 3D/Holo over a red cream. I would choose China Glaze Adventure red-y or Zoya Rekha - I have not tried though those combinations.

Do you own any Glitter Gal holo polishes? 

I ordered Glitter Gal Red 3D/Holo with Harlow & Co.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for reading!!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shade on you! I don't own this one but I think I should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3!!! Oh you would love that I am sure! I will have to try to layer it over a berry or red cream :-)))

      Delete