Monday 29 October 2012

A England Holy Grail

Adina from A England has re-worked her golden polish Holy Grail from the Mythicals Collection. I gave a pass on the original version since it is one of those golds that simply never ever look good on my nails. Seeing first swatches of the re-done Holy Grail I knew I just NEED this polish in my stash.


Pictures taken indoors in artificial light:


Picture taken outdoors in daylight:

The application was pure perfection, I applied 2 coats over A England's Base Coat The Knight and used Essie Good to Go as Top Coat. The Top Coat did not diminish at all the velvety look of this polish - Essie Good to Go's high shine does have the tendency to subdue the effect of a nail polish finish quite often. I found the dry time a bit longer than average but look at this result - it's worth every minute of patience!!!!!!

I bought A England Holy Grail from their website. They deliver worldwide free of charge and no minimum order quantity is required.

Have you already seen pictures of the new Holy Grail? Would this be a gold for your stash as well?

I look forward to reading your comments!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. I sure need to get this baby!!! It´s amazing and suits your skin perfectly! Great choice :))
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete